To accommodate persons with limited learning disabilities, Donka uses a variety of assistive technology software and hardware for a user to access a computer with independence. They include programs to assist in reading, writing, spelling, and editing information.
Hover over the picture to stop the slide and read the description.
- A powerful, easy-to-use alternative keyboard that plugs directly into a standard keyboard port and runs any software that responds to keyboard commands
- A speech recognition software program that enables students, teachers, and other education professionals to create documents and email, surf the web, navigate their desktop, and more—all by voice
- Including WIVIK and Dynamic Keyboard
- Study and writing tools, including Solo 6, MyStudyBar, WordQ/SpeakQ, word predictions and read-back features
- Communication tools to give non-verbal children and adults a voice
- iPad Accessibility includes VoiceOver, Speak, Guided Access and Siri. iPad Apps include:Dragon Dication, Text-to-Speech, bookreading apps, various note-taking apps and annotations apps
- Online resources designed to encourage literacy, communication and independence for persons with disabilities